lunes, 14 de octubre de 2013

English Homework Teacher Gaby

You can practice some exercises about tenses on line in the following page english-hilfen.de, there

are many exercises, there you can also evaluate yourselves.

Copy or copy and paste the following exercise, solve it for next Wednesday 16th.


Write the correct form of "to be" in present tense or past tense.
Example: My dog (be) is sick. (present tense) Example: My dog (be) was sick last night. (past tense)
1) Sarah (be) ________ at the party last night. Li-Ning and Akmoud (be) ________ there too.
3) Mallika and I (be) ________ at Jenny's house yesterday. Now, we (be) ________ at Mellissa's house.
5) When she (be) ________ young, Nisha (be) ________ interested in science. However, she (be, not) _____ _____ interested in science anymore. Now, she (be) ________ interested in math.
7) My family and I (to be) ________ swimming in the pool when it began to thunder. The lifeguard told us we had to get out. I (be) ________ upset, but I knew he was right.
9) It rained all day yesterday. I (be) ________ sad because I could not go outside. However, today it (be) ________ sunny. And I
(be) ________ happy because I can go outside!
2) Avery (be) ________ my best friend. She and I (be) ________ in the same English class. It meets from 10:00 to 10:50.
4) Johan and I (be) ________ in the mountains. We (be) ________ on a camping trip together. I hope we don't see a bear!
6) Tennis (be) ________ my favorite sport when I was in high school. Now my favorite sport (be) ________ soccer.
8) Lenny (be) ________ at the football game last night. He (be) ________ cheering for his favorite team. After the game, he came back home and went to sleep. I think he (be) ________ still sleeping now. Shhhh... don't wake him up!
10) Before, Yoko and Kobi (be) ________ enemies. Now they (be) ________ best friends.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario