miércoles, 30 de octubre de 2013

English Homework Teacher Gaby



Copy in your notebooks or copy and paste this exercise. Homework for next Friday November 1st.
Remember to bring the money to buy the book, so we can start working.


Put in the verbs in brackets in the Gerund or the infinitive.


1) We decided_______________ (buy) a new car.


2) They've got some work_________________ (do).


3) Peter gave up____________________ (smoke) .


4) He'd like_________________ (fly) an aeroplane.


5) I enjoy_____________________ (write) picture

postcards.

6) Do you know what_____________ (do) if there's a fire in

 the shop?


7) Avoid__________________ (make) silly mistakes.


8) My parents wanted me_____________ (be) home at 11

 o'clock.


9) I dream about__________________ (build) a big house.


10) I'm hoping ____________________(see) Lisa.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario