miércoles, 16 de octubre de 2013

English Homework Teacher Gaby

Bring your exams signed by your parents.
Write your mistakes in your notebooks, write complete sentences.
Copy or copy and paste the following exercise, this exercise is for next Friday 18th.


Fill in the spaces with the correct form of the verb in simple present tense or present progressive tense.
Example: I (watch) watch a lot of movies. [simple present tense]
Example: I (watch) am watching a movie now. [present progressive tense]
Example: You / We / They (play) play games every day. [simple present tense] Example: You / We / They (play) are playing a game now. [present progressive tense] Example: He / She /It (eat) eats eggs for breakfast. [simple present tense]
Example: He / She / It (eat) is eating an egg now. [present progressive tense]
1) Jessie (ride) ________ his bike every day. In fact, he (ride) ________ ________ his bike right now.
2) Arnold and Peter (take) ________ ________ a test now. They (take) ________ a lot of tests.
3) I (want) ________ some new shoes. The pair I (have) ________ now (get) ________ ________ old.
4) Tony (be) ________ my friend. We (spend) ________ a lot of time together.
5) What (be) ________ your name? Where (be) ________ you from? Where (do)
_______ you live?
6) I (no, watch) _______ _______ _________ TV now. I (talk) _______ _________
on the phone. I (like) ________ to talk on the phone.
7) Andrea (like) ________ to cook. Right now, she (make) _______ _________
vegetable soup.
8) When (do) _______ the bus leave? I hope we (be) _______ not too late!
9) I (be) _______ so thirsty! (you, have) _______ _______ ________ anything to
drink?
10) Thomas (read) _______ ________ the newspaper and (drink) _________ coffee in
the living room. He (no, do) _______ ________ have to go to work today.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario